XHMEIO is a Laboratory Information Management System - an application for clinical laboratories to manage their daily workflows and data requirements. In the last two years alone, our customers have fulfilled more than 5,000,000 clinical examinations for more than 150,000 patients.
This role requires someone who can take ownership and execute on projects like:
- Identify and fix performance and maintenance problems
- Ongoing improvement of our frontend infrastructure
- Testing our UIs across browsers and devices
This role interacts with and provides feedback to other product-related roles.
- Strong product-focused mindset and honest interest in solving users’ pain points
- Analytical, detail-focused mindset, but always looking at the big picture.
- Love for coding: you are proud of your work.
- Team player: you work well with other people within and outside the tech team.
- Quick learner and able to contribute to the team quickly
- Great communication and synthesis skills (Greek, English).
- Good knowledge of Git, Github or other VCS
- Familiarity with modern technologies and web patterns (REST API, Single Page Applications, etc).
- Experience building cross-browser and cross-device responsive interfaces.
- Experience working with build tools (Gulp, Webpack, etc).
- Familiarity with automated tests (Jest, Mocha, etc).
- Familiarity with our tech stack.
- > 1 year professional experience in a similar or related role.
Our Tech stack
- Python / Django
- Linux / Mac OS - command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible)
What to expect from us
- Collaborative and friendly working environment
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home/Remote (optional)
Our hiring process
- Review We review applications to screen for a variety of criteria
- Intro Call A quick chat to get to know you better
- Task A paid take-home technical task, to assess coding abilities
- Interview Technical interview to learn more about your technical and team experiences
- Offer We make an offer to the candidate we feel is the best fit for the role
Please send your application (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com
Octavodia pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.