XHMEIO is a Laboratory Information Management System - an application for clinical laboratories to manage their daily workflows and data requirements. In the last two years alone, our customers have fulfilled more than 5,000,000 clinical examinations for more than 150,000 patients.
This role requires someone who can take ownership and execute on projects like:
- Identifying performance issues and resolving them (optimise queries, indexing, etc)
- Develop processes and tools around data security and maintenance (backups, testing, etc)
- Developing data pipelines to help us understand and fulfill our customers' needs
This role interacts with, and provides feedback to, other product-related roles, like Software Developers (product) and Product Managers.
- Extensive hands-on, production-level knowledge of Postgres
- Experience of the Postgres ecosystem of tools and technologies
- Knowledgeable about performance tuning, query optimization, & index tuning
- Know-how of backup solutions and recovery mechanisms
- Good understanding of monitoring requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot methodically, identifying and applying fixes for known errors, and when necessary, capacity to think outside of the box to resolve complex issues
- Professional, problem solver, proactive, passionate, team player.
- Experience with multiple deployment environments (on-premise, cloud)
- Experience with multi-tenant database design strategies
- > 3 years professional experience in a similar or related role.
Our Tech stack
- Python / Django
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible)
What to expect from us
- Collaborative and friendly working environment
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home/Remote (optional)
Our hiring process
- Review We review applications to screen for a variety of criteria
- Intro Call A quick chat to get to know you better
- Task A paid take-home technical task, to assess conding abilities
- Interview Technical interview to learn more about your technical and team experiences
- Offer We make an offer to the candidate we feel is the best fit for the role
Please send your application (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com
Octavodia pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.