XHMEIO is a Laboratory Information Management System - an application for clinical laboratories to manage their daily workflows and data requirements. In the last two years alone, our customers have fulfilled more than 5,000,000 clinical examinations for more than 150,000 patients.
This role requires someone who can take ownership and execute on projects like:
- Help Guides on specific aspects of our application(s)
- How-to Articles that explain how to accomplish certain tasks (using screenshots, video recordings, and other tools)
- Regular posts (product blog & social media), with industry and company news
- Release notes and product-related news blog posts
This role interacts with, and provides feedback to, other product-related roles, like Software Developers (product) and Product Managers.
Although some direct communication with customers (eg. via e-mail) may be required, direct phone or in-person contact is not expected for this role.
- Good listener: asks the right questions
- Good learner: can understand new and/or complex concepts
- Good communicator: can explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Good colleague: is punctual and respectful
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Hands-on approach and proactive service orientation
- Good spoken and written knowledge of Greek, English
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills: we are a technology company at heart
- Previous work experience in a similar role or industry (healthcare, clinical testing)
- Experience with the tools we use
- Some experience with technologies we use (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Have experience working remotely
People from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc)
What to expect from us
- Collaborative and friendly working environment
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home/Remote (optional)
Our hiring process
- Review We review applications to screen for a variety of criteria
- Video Candidates are asked to submit answers to questions via video
- Interview We conduct online interviews to get to know you better
- Task Finalists complete a 1-day task (we pay for your time)
- Offer We make an offer to the candidate we feel is the best fit for the role
Please send your application (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Octavodia pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.